One Month Medical Missionary School
May 01 – 30, 2023, Germany
Learn fundamental skills needed by the end-time medical missionary to efficiently do the work successfully.
Please read the instructions below before filling the application form.
- Please go to the student handbook link on the dropdown menu on the school tab; carefully read the Bibleway Institute student handbook for the one month school. Consider especially the educational philosophy and the specific commitments required from you, should you be accepted as a student.
- Before completing the application form, please refer to the online German embassy website relevant to your nationality to determine if a visa waiver applies to your citizenship for 30 days visit.
We have designed our program for 90 days so that international students could receive this cutting edge information within the tourist visa provision. We are aware that some countries are only allowed 30 days
- Please be aware that your application will be not be accepted if you are NOT planning to fulfill the requirement for the one-month practicum.
If initially, you have agreed to go for the practicum but change your mind after the one academic month completed, the school will only give such students the certificate of participation and not the certificate of completion and competency. The cost for the certificate of participation is the same as the certificate of completion and competency. Please refer to the student handbook.
- Fill out the application form and answer all the questions by referring to the student handbook.
- Please upload your latest electronic photo into the upload section below. An application form without the picture will not be accepted.
- Payment via Paypal is acceptable. Just click on the Pay button. Indicate that the amount is for one month school. If you wish to pay with other methods, please contact us via phone or email.
- If you want to pay forward to your graduation and the certificate, please indicate by clicking on the button provided on the payment page. We require the potential student to pay for the certificate at the outset; but, not for the graduation; this could be paid three months before the ceremony. Attending the graduation is not compulsory.
- Before completing the application form, please read these books and then take the online test. This is a compulsory requirement to take part in the training.
- Ministry of Healing, Download PDF and Take a test
- Counsels on Diet and Foods, Download PDF and Take a test
The course will be taught by Barbara O’Neill & Male Bone Laing.
The students will learn all the fundamental skills needed by the end-time medical missionary to efficiently do the work successfully.
The skills are namely:
- Health assessment using cutting edge urinalysis technology.
- Lymph drainage
- Tincture making
- Massage Oil making
- Suppository making
- Poultices making
- Black salves
- Green Salves
- Immune system boosting paste
- Anti-parasite paste
- Treatment protocol preparation.
- Students are trained to deal with:
- Respiratory diseases
- Circulatory diseases
- Metabolic diseases
- Immune system disorder
- Musculoskeletal disorder
- Digestive disorder
- Skin conditions
- And many more.
15. Please refer to the program plan for more information about the subjects that will be covered.
All students must fill out the application form.
- Onsite Tuition: € 1700
- Online Tuition: € 1000
- Recorded classes: € 400
Required Health Assessment tools